Lodgey and Life on the Road. Stories from South America.

8 January 2010

Great expectations


1. That my real estate agent would treat me fairly: Shame on you Sydney Links Real Estate of Potts Point for officially becoming the worst real estate agency in the world. I am glad to be finally rid of you!

2. That saying goodbye would be easier: Have opted for pretending that I will see people again next week rather than say farewell. 

3. That leaving Sydney would be easy: I was having a drink at the Opera Bar watching the the sunset over Sydney Harbour while the Diamond Princess pulled out of the harbour. The boat let out a farewell horn before disappearing through the heads. I do love this city.

4. That selling my car would be easy: the less said about car sales the better.

5. That the next few weeks would drag on: 16 days to go... where did that time go?

No comments: