Lodgey and Life on the Road. Stories from South America.

21 January 2010

The final countdown

3 days till departure. Am seriously sleep deprived. Went to see Kasabian at the Enmore last night with Miss Pressa and am off to Lilly Allen tonight with lovely Liz. Big Day out on Saturday. Probably wasn't smart booking a gig the day before departure but who cares. It will be the gig that kicks off my trip!

The car still hasn't sold, camera still hasn't arrived, All Black patch is still not sewn onto my back pack, am still owed money from real estate and there are still a million other odds and ends to tie up. 

I finish up at work tomorrow and although I feel like I am slowly getting things done, it has been a bit stressful. But I have nothing to complain about. 

I'm lucky because I'm going on the trip of a lifetime and I can't wait.

No comments: